All your senses alive at Cacao

09:45


I love chocolate more than words can say, every kind and every size! So when I smell chocolate, I have to buy some. Last week I was in Utrecht and suddenly my sense of smell noticed something delicious.. a very very strong chocolate scent. I discovered a cute little store, called Cacao, selling every kind of chocolate you can imagine, and best of all: they all make it themselves!





Live action
The rough walls in combination with the dark wood give you this rustic feeling. You can really feel the craftsmanship is alive in his store. In the back of the store you can see the chocolate machine spinning faster and faster. When the machine is done mixing, there is a lady who finishes all the chocolates by hand. I love how they separated the shop-part and with work-part with a glass wall. I must have spend 5 minutes staring to the lady making the chocolate!



Get busy
If buying handmade chocolate isn't enough, you can always start making them yourself! Cacao organizes workshops in which they teach you to make your own artisanal chocolates. They even teach you a little bit about the background of the raw materials they use in the process.

All you senses awaken in this store; the appearance, the smell and the sounds of craftsmanship make this whole store an experience you won't forget easy. Don't forget to taste the chocolate!
Can't wait to visite the store? Check their website for more information and their address.

Photo's are taken by me. Only use my photographs with my permission and always link back to me.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

About me

Hi my name is Anouck. I like cats, food, photography and the color mintgreen. This is a blog about the discoveries of an International Lifestyle student.